Experience the ultimate clean with Suds Auto Detailing’s professional Decontamination Bath Service!
STARTS AT $100
- Pressure wash vehicle to remove all dirt and debris.
- Premium foam bath pre-soak.
- Detailed hand wash using the 2 bucket method.
- Clean wheel faces, tires, and wheel wells.
- Hand dry car using premium microfiber towels.
- Apply water-based dressing to tires and all plastic trim.
- Apply an iron decontaminate to remove embedded iron particles from body panels, and wheels to prevent paint damage or rust.
- Clay bar vehicle to remove any imperfections in the paint to give a smooth and clean look.
- Hand apply natural carnauba wax using premium applicators giving the car a beautiful and glossy shine.
*Price varies depending on vehicle size and condition.
3 Main Reasons Why Cars Need a Decontamination Bath
Removal of contaminants
Decontamination bath removes dirt, grime, and other contaminants from a car’s exterior, which can cause damage to the paint job over time.
Protection from rust
The iron decontaminate used in the process helps remove embedded iron particles from body panels and wheels, preventing rust and paint damage.
Restores a car’s appearance by giving it a smooth and clean look, protecting plastic trims, and giving it a glossy shine after the application of natural carnauba wax.